Friday 17 July 2009

Happy Birthday, Niki!

One of the people in the house I'm in had a birthday party last night, reconfirming that everyone in this country is so nice it hurts...but this is really a story of after the party.

We've been partying a little hard, so most people took the night easy and everyone had left by around 2 am, but me and Claudio (other other guy in the house) decided to stay up a little while longer and listen to some very loud music and finish the few remaining beers. Nothing special, just rocking out.

Then all of a sudden there was some knocking at the door, and outside was a group of 4 boys, all completely wasted, wanting to know what was going on in there. We laughed and explained this was where we lived and we were just listening to music, to which they asked if they could come in and listen too just for a few minutes. And with a slight shoulder lift we figured what could it hurt, and invited them in.

So far, just a little weird, but oh you just wait...we chatted a little bit...they're from Denmark, just finishing up their vacation...eventually I told one of them what I did for a living, to which they all got incredible excited and within seconds decided they wanted to pose for me. And before we could just laugh it off, me and Claudio had 3 naked men in the room, posing (one just stood silently in the corner...he never did say a word). And before you could say, "Katie, you are so making this up, nah-uh, I don't believe you" they had done their thing, gotten dressed, said their good byes, thanked us, and were out the door. And Claudio and I almost peed ourselves laughing so hard.

For real.

I have pictures.

They're great.

1 comment:

  1. I can hear these four guys telling all their friends about this incredibly kinky party they crashed in Amsterdam... fortunately, I can't understand what they're saying, since I don't know any Danish.

    I read the story to your father, and I think I heard him laughing over the noise of the alarm bells in my head!

    ReplyDelete