Thursday 16 July 2009

Friday night


I know that many of you are just sitting around, waiting for me to return so you can finally recommence with your social life. And being the amazingly understanding friend that I am, even from a quarter around the world I've got an amazing evening planned for all my closest friends and loved ones (and everybody else).

Friday night, 7 pm, at the Spread Gallery in Brooklyn (104 Meserole) is an opening of a exhibit without equal: The Love Show.

And yes, I'm in it. Because as we know, my art is all about the love.

But there will be bands, and artstars, and acrobats, and elephants, and general merrymaking, and although I'll only be there in spirit you should be there in person!

Ok, I lied about the acrobats and elephants, but not about the bands and artstars and merrymaking. So go anyway.

Because I love you all, each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment