Sunday 30 August 2009

um

I've discovered the true inherent problem with a blog...and that is that when you're life is normal and you're hanging out with all your friends, you have nothing to put on it. It's not quite the same when all I have to write about is evenings at the theater watching plays that involve drag queens and alien devil boys and trying to catch up on all the deadlines I ignored while I was gallavanting around the Continent versus bitterballen and strange Danish boys. But I'll try.

I can at least update you on the status of my furniture...the movers have offered me $410 to make up for the fact that they broke everything. And I accepted. Cause after all it's just Ikea (not that they know that...I have have fibbed, but just a little bit). It won't replace everything, but it'll replace the stuff that I can't hide and maybe even buy some dinner and cocktails some fine evening.

But that's boring stuff.

I'll try and be more interesting in the future. I'll try and be half as entertaining as "Invasion of the Devil Boys" or whatever it was called...

No comments:

Post a Comment