Friday 7 August 2009

oh right, London

For some reason I keep on completely neglecting London here. No disrespect to the beautiful city, I'm just too busy being social and drinking to actually remember to write anything down...so, um, what have I done in London...

We had another barbeque. I grilled very fatty pork chops that started a fat fire. They were excellent. No eyebrows were lost.

What was lost however is half of my hair. Because what would be the point of an artstar international summer tour if I returned not looking a little more discotheque and a little less 31. Yes, after said barbeque and Lord knows how many bottles of wine and champagne (cause that's how we do it in London) we all thought it would be a great, no, an awesome idea to finally give me the mohawk that my soul has longed for since I started growing my hair.

And it looks good.

My parent's would disagree with that statement, but sixteen people on facebook can't be wrong.

None the less, with my new coiffure I return to Brooklyn to sign my soul away for a permanent home. No more moving, at least not for years, and now I'll have "equity". So scary.

I can't be a homeonwner, I have a mohawk.



No comments:

Post a Comment