Monday 15 August 2011

Tiny, tiny, dirty pictures

Hello my wonderful friends!  So I finally got around to photographing the miniatures that I started working on up at ChaNorth (which I'm actually returning to on Wednesday...it's a long story, I'll explain later).  So here's what you've all be waiting for!

Tiny mementos! Painted with very tiny paintbrushes on very tiny pieces of ivory!

 

This image is a little bit bigger than a quarter (32 mm)



(43 mm x 30 mm)



(75 mm x 50 mm)



(65 mm round)


(75 mm x 50 mm)


(95 mm x 65 mm)

All of them are watercolor on ivory (except the last one which you've already seen, which is watercolor on ivorine).  Stay posted for many, many more cellphone captured whispers of sweet nothings loving rendered and preserved for all time.  Because I promise, there are many, many more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment