Tuesday 14 September 2010

art sans artist

Why hello there all!  I send this to you while sitting in the lobby of my resort being eaten by mosquitos carrying Dangay Fever, but this is all just proof of how dedicated I am to my own artistic career (and tan).

I have an opening tomorrow night in SOHO! Yeah!!!! And those of you that have encountered me in the past few weeks know all about the stress of pulling an installation out of your nether regions in mere weeks, but it's done, and it looks great, and I'm going to miss the festivities.  But if you want to go, just to brag to other artworld fixtures that you know the famous artist herself, and have actually spoken to her on numerous occations, then please do!  Here're the deets:


Seeing as I won't be able to grace everyone with my presence, there will also be a closing, on October 15th, which I will be sure to send out a real invite for.  And in the meantime, just think of me here:


Yeah, I know, I have a really difficult life.

1 comment: